Managed Print Services
Most organisations still underestimate how much money, time and staff effort is spent providing printing services to their end users. According to Industry Analysts, printing is the last uncontrolled IT cost in the organisation. Fortunately, Getronics can fix this.
Our consultants will benchmark your current print costs against our models of industry best practice, and then present service design proposals. With Getronics Managed Print Services, you will transform your existing print estate, minimising printing costs and gaining a clear forecast of future spend.
How do we do it?
- Right fit: our audit, discovery and design service is tailored exactly to your environment and needs by experienced managed print consultants.
- Transparency: throughout the contract period, our monitoring system ensures that costs are transparent and predictable.
- Resource optimisation: Getronics takes full responsibility for all management and maintenance issues, allowing your employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Pay-per-click: we can offer utility-based pricing, with billing at price-per-page according to colour/monochrome usage.
Why Getronics for your Managed Print?
Expert in Workspace services
As one of the world’s most experienced providers of managed workspace services, Getronics has pioneered many of the service advances that are now accepted as common IT practice. In Managed Print Services, two elements in particular distinguish our approach:
- Focus on workforce productivity – making sure that print services are completely fit for business purpose.
- Robust and agile methods and processes – delivering consistency and quality, while remaining focused on the particular culture of each client.
Partnering with the leaders in Print Technology
Getronics is experienced and confident in taking the lead in complex collaboration between partners – and this translates into direct advantage for our clients. From our vendor-independent position, we work well with the world’s top technology companies. This enables Getronics to select the best Managed Print Services partner according to our customers’ specific requirements.
In addition to our own global reach, Getronics is the lead in the Getronics Workspace Alliance - a formal association of like-minded IT service companies around the world. The GWA offers a “single contact/single contract” approach to enterprises seeking simplified and consistent IT service provision, and this is ideally suited to Managed Print Services.
Global Service Centre
Our Global Managed Print Service Centre monitors and manages millions of print transactions every day, guiding the service process through smart automation; our client service desks provide multi-lingual support and resolution for all print support requests; and our extended network of authorised field service experts are ready to be deployed for on-site print intervention.